- WARNING! This article contains spoilers for some of the creator's stories.
Book 1: The Bravest Edit
- Mudspots is not mentioned much except for when she mocks Cloverfang and Sharppaw, along with Mintfur and Lizardpaw.
- It is mentioned that Goldenstripes used to be her apprentice, Goldenpaw, and she treated him badly.
Book 2: The Fallen Edit
- Mudspots is mentioned in the allegiances, and when Leopardpaw mentions that they should put Ravenpaw's body in the nursery while Frostpool works on it. Mudspots agrees, along with Redear.
- Mudspots later becomes Leopardpaw's new mentor after Cloverfang becomes a queen.
Book 3: Ice in the Moon Edit
- Mudspots is present during the training bout against Leopardpaw and Minnowpaw, along with Tigersky, Smokefoot, Icekit, and Moonkit.
- When Hawkstar asks if she thinks Leopardpaw should be a warrior, she says yes, and Leopardpaw becomes Leopardheart
Book 4: Courage Edit
- Mudspots gets a new apprentice, Rockpaw. Later, she takes him to train when the Gathering patrol leaves, but she stays in the camp clearing because it's safer. She then goes with the patrol to help Sharpfoot, and she fights LavaClan. She seems to talk more than she does in past books.
- Mudspot's name could have been Featherclaw, but her creator decided that mostly toms are named with 'claw' in their name.
- Mudspot's mother could have been Mothshadow, but her creator decided that should be the readers' choice. Another reason was because Whitethorn was Mintfur's mother, and Mintfur and Mudspots were friends, just like Whitethorn and Mothshadow were friends. It seemed too realistic.
- Mentor Unknown
- Apprentice(s) Goldenstripes, Leopardheart, Rockpaw
- Unknown Family
Family Tree Edit
- Spoilers end here.